After the short-term mobility in Spain where each school shared how they found and provided sustainability, air and noise quality, health and energy efficiency solutions to improve the quality of life in their town/ city, students started to incorporate these solutions in a 3D design accomplished with SketchUp.
The COVID-19 Pandemic forced us to cancel the 5-day short-term mobility to take place during May 2020 and request a project duration extension until 30/06/2021. However, with the pandemic situation getting worse, Physical Mobilities were replaced by Virtual Mobilities. So, finally the 3rd short-term virtual mobility could be hosted by Escola Secundária José Saramago – Mafra, Portugal, during 12 – 16/04/2021, with the following Agenda:
- Virtual Visits in Portugal (during each school’s timetable from 12 to 16/04/2021)
- TwinMotion Workshop (13/04/2021, 10:00 – 12:00 CET)
- All Schools’ Presentations for “Let’s design my new Town” (14/04/2021, 10:00 – 12:00 CET)
- A Sustainable Farewell Gift (during each school’s timetable on 16/04/2021)
- Evaluation of Virtual Activities (during each school’s timetable on 16/04/2021)
While in the Czech Republic everyone had to participate from home due to the COVID-19 restrictions, in Finland, Portugal and Spain, students and teachers participated in their schools.
Detailed information about this third short-term mobility with students, hosted by Mafra – Portugal, are in the MyTown2020 TwinSpace.